DIY: Snow Covered Christmas Wreath

Sunday, December 18, 2016


Hey guys, I have been gone for a very long while I know - So sorry! My last post was I believe in March and since then life has just been getting the best of me. I will not declare any new year resolutions or challenges to you regarding this blog but I do hope that I will be in a better headspace for 2017 to bring you more frequent content.

I have been doing a lot of DIY Christmas Decor in the house and got an itch to document this one today. Hope you all have been enjoying the Festive Season so far...Only 7 days to go now.









Materials:

  1. Pinecones
  2. Ribbon
  3. Deco Mesh (Optional)
  4. Beads (Optional)
  5. Glue Gun
  6. Foam Board (x4)
  7. PVA Glue
  8. Snow Spray (not in picture)
  9. Silver Glitter (not in picture)
  10. Stencil knife (I used a normal kitchen knife)

Directions:

  1. Layer each foam board on top of each other and secure with pva glue to form the thickness for the base. 
  2. Stencil an outer and inner circle. Use knife to cut both circles out.
  3. Wrap and fasten your ribbon around the base until completely covered.
  4. Using the glue gun, glue each pinecone until completely covered in the pattern you desire.
  5. Spray the fake snow until pinecones are covered to your preference and sprinkle glitter whilst still wet.


Happy Holidays from Me to You xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for reading my blog post. Feel free to leave a comment - Let us get a discussion started!