Classic Smokey Eye

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

So I was planning on making my last few days of freedom in bed under the duvet until my alarm went off for Monday morning BUT that went through the window when I received a last minute phone call to go out with friends. After much convincing which felt like pulling teeth, I decided what the heck - le'go haha.

As usual my outfit of the night was all black and with that I chose to create a classic smokey eye with a nude lip. The images were taken on my mobile phone as I literally shot through the door and only managed to grab this shot whilst at my friend's house. Apologies in advanced but I was feelin' myself that night and wanted to post my #fotn haha. I will be sure to recreate this look and update this post using my dslr soon. For now....I hope you like!



Products Used
Face: 
Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24hr Foundation - #11
LA Girl Pro Concealer - Fawn
CoverGirl Queen Bronzer - Ebony Bronze
Sacha Cosmetics Buttercup Powder
Sleek Blush - Sunrise

Eyes:
UD Primer Potion - Original
Inglot 77 Gel Liner (Base)
Transition - Zoeva Cocoa Blend Palette Substitute for Love and Freshly Toasted
Crease - Lorac Pro (1) Palette Espresso
Lid - Lorac Pro (1) Palette Black
Inner Corner - Lorac Pro (1) Palette Pewter
Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara Very Black

Lips:
Colourpop Lip Pencil BFF3
NYX Lip Pencil Chestnut
NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream London






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for reading my blog post. Feel free to leave a comment - Let us get a discussion started!